If you would like to send us information by post, please download the form here and mail to the following address:
Corona Remedies Private Limited
CORONA HOUSE, "C", Mondeal Business Park,
Nr. Gurudwara, S.G. Highway, Thaltej,
Ahmedabad-380059. Gujarat. INDIA.
Tel : +91-79-40233000, +91-79-65426663
Fax : +91-79-40233999
Corona Remedies Pvt. Ltd. has a strong commitment to manufacturing quality products. Please help us by filling the form below in the event of adverse reactions. The information generated on the basis of these reports helps in continuous assessment of the benefit-risk ratio of medicines.
What needs to be reported?
- Customers, Healthcare Professionals can report ‘Any Adverse Experience / Side Effect’ experienced after taking Corona Remedies Pvt.Ltd. medicine(s).
- Besides, there are other scenarios/ situations (cited below as examples) which can be reported to Corona Remedies Pvt. Ltd. Pharmacovigilance department for any Corona Remedies Pvt. Ltd. drug that is in question
- Patient taking company drug was pregnant.
- Company drug on patient X didn’t work.
- Patient has overdosed on product X (Company drug).
- Pack of Company tablets that are discoloured, or damaged.
- Patient reports that the tablet/capsule has a funny shape.
- Adverse Event is already identified within the label – would you still report this? → Report everything to Pharmacovigilance department.
- What if an AE is reported to you as the company representative, but no trade name is given → Report everything to Pharmacovigilance department.
Who can report:
Any health care professional (Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, Pharmacists, and Patients etc.)
Non-healthcare professional (Patient, relative, friend, etc.)
The patient's identity is held in strict confidence and protected to the fullest extent. The company shall not disclose the reporter’s identity in response to a request from the public.